Pinkeln ins Schwimmbad

Girls beim kleinen Geschäft, Pipi machen, Pieseln. Egal ob dringend oder geplant. Natürlich auch woanders als auf dem Klo ;)
Deleted User 6133

Re: Pinkeln ins Schwimmbad

Beitrag von Deleted User 6133 »

Shywolf hat geschrieben:Maggie says:

Yes, I sometimes pee while I'm swimming but have to start the flow while standing or walking slowly. For some reason I can't BEGIN to pee while swimming.

I always stand at the side (waist deep) for my first pee, as it's usually quite yellow because I always hold before a swim. Those jets of water that come from the pool side or floor are very useful when you want to hide a yellowish pee flow. Urine is flushed away from your crotch and spread out across the pool, which is good!
My next pees are usually done while swimming, or walking close to others on purpose, and don't usually show very much. I drink a litre or so of water just before swimming, and this usually dilutes the colour after my first pee.
My final pee is always when I stop at the bottom of the ladder and use the pool as my toilet one more time before getting out. But I do stay for a minute (to let the urine rinse out of my swimsuit) before climbing those steps.

Yes, I do enjoy knowing that other females are pissing in the pool (some of my friends also do it) because it is so NAUGHTY! But knowing that a GUY is doing his business in a swimming pool, on purpose, is the biggest turn-on for me!

Genialer Fund! :D Ich glaube, ich würde Maggie ganz schön anturnen. ;)
@Shywolf, darf ich dich fragen, woher du den Fund hast?

LG Nils
Deleted User 6885

Re: Pinkeln ins Schwimmbad

Beitrag von Deleted User 6885 »

Danke, Nils. Ich hab die Gschichte aus einem amerikanischen Forum ... hab ich auf Festplatte archiviert.
Antworten