Problematischer Stuhlgang und noch problematischere Blase

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
TheMagician97
Problematischer Stuhlgang und noch problematischere Blase

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

So berichtete es zumindest eine Nutzerin namens Jane.

I will be frequently posting on this site from now on. I am a 29 year old woman, have brown hair, and I'm single. My rectum is abnormally large my doctor said. I only shit once every month!! In return, my bladder is small, and very sensitive. Anyway, when I do my monthly shit, it always clogs the toilet! So I have resumed to shitting in the garbage. I just empty it out every time I shit. I wet the bed every night. This might sound very childidish to all of you, but I can't help it. Every morning when I wake up there is a big wet spot on my sheets. I refuse to use diapers because they are uncomfortable, so I just wash the sheets every day. In fact, my bladder is so sensitive, once I feel the urge to go, I only have about 3 minutes to get to a toilet. This has led to some interesting accidents. I have wet my pants probably over thirty times accidentaly. My monthly poop is VERY huge. I have only had 3 accidents with pooping, and I will post those too, some other time. My sister has an even different problem, she soils her bed at night! What a mess that would be! Anyway, next time I post I'll tell you about some accidents!
original1983
Re: Problematischer Stuhlgang und noch problematischere Blase

Beitrag von original1983 »

Is it difficult for you to push such a big poop out?
Garfield8811

Beitrag von Garfield8811 »

That would be great if you would tell us about some of your accidents.
TheMagician97

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

original1983 hat geschrieben: 09 Feb 2022, 02:03 Is it difficult for you to push such a big poop out?
Die Geschichte ist von 1999, die Dame dürfte jetzt 52 sein
Antworten