Michelle's Erinnerung an eine gute Freundin (toiletstool)

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
TheMagician97
Michelle's Erinnerung an eine gute Freundin (toiletstool)

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

When I was about 12 years old, I had a neighbor the same age as me who lived down the street a bit. We had finished dinner in our own homes and then met up to ride bikes with friends. We had been riding bikes around the neighborhood and it got to a point where I could tell that my friend needed to take a poop. She always had to go a little while after dinner while we rode bikes and she used to hold it back as long as she could, probably because she didn't want to miss out on any fun. But she used to get this look on her face that told me she was holding it in. I could also smell farts coming out of her when I rode behind her, and she also seemed to be clenching her butt cheeks around the bike seat. Eventually she would begin talking in a strained voice and seemed to be too preoccupied with concentrating on holding the poop back so she was not as involved in the conversations. Eventually she pulled me aside and whispered, I have to go number 2 really bad! We were closer to my house so we told our friends we would be right back. She was riding really fast and I was trying to keep up with her. When we got to the door, she threw her bike down and raced inside. She did not mind me coming in with her when she went, so I followed close behind. We ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. She was in the process of pulling her pants down when I heard footsteps coming. It was my mom, she had heard the slamming of the bathroom door. I whispered, wait a minute before you start. I didn't want my mom to know I was in the bathroom while my friend pooped. My friend sat on the toilet with her cheeks clenched tightly together as my mom knocked on the door and called my name. I answered, yes mom? She said, what are you doing in there? I looked at my friend who was sweating and squirming and looking up at me with pleading eyes. I called out, my friend and I are brushing each other's hair. My mom said, ok. My friend whispered, can I please go now? I whispered, wait one more minute. My friend whispered, it's so hard to hold this back, it's starting to poke out of my hole. She was more desperate than I had ever seen her before. I listened at the door and waited for my mom to walk away. Finally I heard her footsteps as she walked away. I looked at my friend and gave a nod. Her eyes remain locked on mine and her face turned red as she started to give a push and let the monster turd go. She groaned in relief and all I heard was a long crackling noise as the log made it's way out of her hole. It started to smell so bad in the bathroom. I just watched and listened as she stayed seated and had a few more pushes and plops. When she was done, she looked in the bowl and gasped. I looked too, the log was humongous! And there were a few little pieces laying on top. I could not believe something that big could come out of someone. She said it was the worst she had to go ever, and it was the most relieving feeling she ever felt. It took several wipes and then she flushed the monster down. We snuck out of the bathroom past my mom and went out to continue bike riding, my friend feeling a lot better.
Antworten