Öffentliche Klos im Urlaub

Jungs beim großen Geschäft, Kacken, Stinker machen. Egal ob dringend oder geplant. Natürlich auch woanders als auf dem Klo ;)
Antworten
Samus

Öffentliche Klos im Urlaub

Beitrag von Samus »

Moin
Ich war damals 13 als ich in Italien im Urlaub war. Ich kann mich noch daran erinnern das wir in der Stadt unterwegs waren und ich dringend auf Klo mussten. Bin dann dort auf eine Öffentliche Toilette gegangen und war im ersten Moment echt verwundert weil es dort keine Trennwände gab. Es saßen sogar in dem Moment welche auf Klo. Ich glaube es waren 6 Toiletten zum Sitzen und Stehklos hatten die dort auch. Erst wollte ich wieder raus gehen weil ich so noch nie kacken war, aber ich musste dringend, also bin ich zur einer Toilette hin, habe Hose und Unterhose runter gezogen und mich schnell hin gesetzt. Ich traute mich zu Beginn nicht zu drücken weil es mir dann doch irgendwie peinlich war. Von den 2 die dort saßen war einer fertig und einer machte sich gerade sauber, also beschloss ich etwas zu warten. Als dann auch der letzte die Hose oben hatte und gehen wollte, kam ein Junge in meinem alter rein, ging zu einem Klo mir gegenüber und zog sich Hose und Unterhose runter, setzte sich und man hörte es knistern. Man sah ihm an das er am drücken war. Ich musste so dringend und da er so ungeniert sein Geschäft verichtete, war es mir dann egal und drückte auch. Da in dem Klo sowieso eine laute Geräuschkulisse herrschte, hörte man in dem Moment auch meinen Pups nicht wo ich die meiste Angst vor hatte :lol: Das war das erste mal das ich so öffentlich gekackt habe, wo man mich sehen konnte und sogar ein fremder dabei war. Ich habe davor schon oft mit Freunde im Wald eine Bude gebaut und hatten dort auch ein Klo errichtet oder bin mit Freunden zusammen auf Klo gegangen, aber das war dann doch was anderes.
Wir wurden ca. gleichzeitig fertig und machten uns sauber. Ihm war das alles egal, er versuchte auch nichts zu verstecken. Ab und zu trafen sich auch unsere Blicke, aber ich schaute dann ganz schnell weg. Als ich dann sauber war zog ich schnell die Hose hoch, wusch mir die Hände und verließ das Klo. Obwohl mir das am Anfang peinlich war, war er dann doch so erregend gesehen zu werden, das ich Tage danach noch einmal dort auf Klo war. Heute wünsche ich mir noch einmal so ein Klo zu finden. Ich würde sehr gerne nochmal so kacken. Irgendwie ist es doch sehr spannend :D

Habt ihr auch mal so Erfahrungen gemacht oder wart auf einem Klo wo es keine Türen oder Trennwände gab?

Lieben Gruß
Maxiping

Re: Öffentliche Klos im Urlaub

Beitrag von Maxiping »

Leider nicht selbst erlebt und leider nur auf Englisch...
Diese nette Story habe ich auf www.poopeelife.com entdeckt...:

100% true story. Visiting a park in my hometown near Chicago early one evening, walking the wooded paths, increasingly I could feel the urge to take a shit, so I headed down the path in the direction of the restroom. I already knew that this men’s room was real unusual. It was just one crudely built concrete room with 2 sinks, 4 urinals and 4 toilets lined up on the walls with absolutely no doors or partitions of any kind! Toilet paper dispensers were mounted on the wall, one behind each toilet bowl.

I could tell I’d need to shit soon so I walked faster and then I noticed a teenage boy walking a bike some distance ahead of me going in the same direction. Sure enough, when he reached the restroom, he ! stopped and proceeded to lock his bike. I continued down the path and entered the toilet about 20 seconds after he did. I assumed the kid had gone in there to piss so I couldn’t believe it when I came in and he was standing in front of one of the toilets tearing off sheets of TP and wiping down the seat.

I casually said something about there being no privacy in this toilet and he said “yeah, but it’s all there is.” I asked him if he minded if I took a dump too and he said “no, that’s cool.” He was friendly enough but not really talkative, which was fine by me. He looked to be around 16 years old, slim and not too tall, with dirty blond hair, and he wore black converse canvas hi-tops (no socks), white shorts and a black t-shirt. The kid pulled his shorts and boxers down just above his knees and sat down.

I sat down on the toilet next to him and tried to steal sideways glances at him. He was a good-looking kid with virtually no body hair except for a fairly nice bush, and some short blond hairs on his tanned thighs. His ass was white and completely smooth. He grabbed his t-shirt with one hand and pulled it up till it was just above his navel. With the other hand he pushed his cock down and started a good strong piss. “Aah”, he sighed softly as it splattered out. Just then a guy came in and walked to one of the urinals to piss. We both kind of froze up until the guy zipped and left, then we sat in silence.

It was a very quiet restroom and I knew I’d be able to hear everything. I decided to hold my shit in till the kid was done with his. After a few more seconds I glanced sideways and I saw the boy look straight ahead and his face and neck muscles tense up. A short little fart came and we both laughed a little (embarrassment?). The kid took a deep breath, looked straight ahead and pushed again. “Ungh”, he gave a little grunt as he exhaled. Then he really started to strain. Obviously he was a little constipated and was going to have to work at it. He looked down between his thighs, took a deep breath, opened his mouth and tensed his abdomen till it looked like a washboard. He sighed then took another breath. This time he grunted and shut his eyes and his face contorted as I heard what must have been a thick log start slowly crackling out of his hole. It must have been coming out in one long piece because I didn’t hear any splashes, just the sound of it sliding out.

After about 12 seconds of this, I heard his log softly slide into the bowl, and he let out another relieved “aahh”. His face relaxed. He sat a few seconds, then started to push again for all he was worth, his eyes squinted shut and he gritted his teeth. His abdomen tensed up, and then lots more shit came, much looser and smellier now. He waited another minute, then he farted again and relaxed. “Whew” he sighed and looked over at me with a smile! I smiled back and then let my shit go, two big logs sliding out one after the other.

“We really had to go, d! idn’t we?” I said to him. “Yeah, it stinks in here now!” the kid said as he reached around and began tearing off toilet paper from the dispenser behind him. He stood up, reached behind and stuffed the paper into his crack and did a good wipe. I peered over and saw most of the kid’s waste, a big fat dark brown log, very firm and knobbly at one end with the rest curving around the bowl. The part I could see had to be 9 inches or so. There was also lots of much looser shit all around it, in many small pieces. The kid kept wiping, looking at the soiled paper each time. After quite a few wipes, he swiftly pulled up his boxers and shorts in one graceful motion. He flushed and left.

After I finished, I walked back down the path toward the main area of the park and saw the boy again, hanging out with his friends. Our eyes briefly met and he gave me a quick smile as I walked by. Nothing makes two strangers bond better than a good buddy-dump!
Eisfuchs

Beitrag von Eisfuchs »

Echt nice Geschichte (:
LG Eisfuchs
Lolxd

Beitrag von Lolxd »

Wisst ihr wo es so eine Toilette ohne Trennwände geben könnte?
Maxiping

Beitrag von Maxiping »

Lolxd hat geschrieben:Wisst ihr wo es so eine Toilette ohne Trennwände geben könnte?
In Tschechien habe ich sowas mal gesehen, da haben die Türen an den Kabinen gefehlt.
jonas22

Beitrag von jonas22 »

In den USA soll es so was ab und zu noch geben, aber wohl auch immer weniger...
poopboysandgirls

Beitrag von poopboysandgirls »

Eine schöne Geschichte :)
the ghost

Beitrag von the ghost »

In Griechenland sollen die Scheißhäuser in der Küche sein und nur mit einer halbhohen Wand von dieser abgetrennt. Über den Duft freut sich der Koch. :twisted: :lol:
überzeugter Steh- und Wildpinkler
Antworten