Pinkeln im Schwimmbad

Girls beim kleinen Geschäft, Pipi machen, Pieseln. Egal ob dringend oder geplant. Natürlich auch woanders als auf dem Klo ;)
JrgF
Re: Pinkeln im Schwimmbad

Beitrag von JrgF »

Das ist dann sehr praktisch. Dann kann man sich da direkt nach der Ankunft so richtig ungestört erst einmal im Wasser so richtig genüsslich auspissen, ohne groß darauf achten zu müssen, ob es jemand mitbekommt, wenn es gelb ins Wasser läuft. Dann ist die Entspannung ja perfekt!
Deleted User 6885

Beitrag von Deleted User 6885 »

Jaiden says: At my health club the kiddie pool is attached to the regular lap pool, and you have to walk through it to get to the lap pool. I usually store it up and then I pee in the kiddie pool on my way to the lap pool, since I figure the kids are doing it also. Then when I am done I pee again on my way back through to leave. There is something very erotic about peeing in water. Next time I will have to put my hand down there and feel the pee stream.

Maya says: I absolutely LOVE peeing through my swimsuit. I have a one piece as well im proud of the dim yellow stain on my swimsuit too lol
Deleted User 6885

Beitrag von Deleted User 6885 »

Valeria says: I go to swim three times a week or more, I love it !

I never take my bathing suit or bikini panties off once I put them on. Usually I put them on at home already, to save time and bother in the bath (the cabins for changing are always occupied or dirty, and sometimes you have to wait for minutes).

So when I arrive in the bath, I'm often already desperate for a pee - all the more so since I drink alot before going to swim. I'm not just bathing around, but I do swim a whole mile each time, and you better not try that with a thirsty body.

But this is no problem, since I shower before swimming. I don't like my bare bum being stared at by guys in the street, so I'm careful in public, but in the women's shower room I have no inhibitions at all. Everybody does it anyway. I just stand there and let it flow while showering. And I don't care if other women watch me doing it, since it is clearly visible. I never got any complaints, either, just some looks, but mostly the reactions are neutral or positive.

Later I pee in the water. I have heard that some baths do have a colorant which lets the water turn red or green when somebody pees in it, but luckily there's no such thing in the baths I visit. The swimmer pool even got a wall around it, the water level being about half a meter above ground, so I often sit there after I completed my mile of swimming, with my bottom facing the pool, about half an inch deep in the water swapping over the sides of the pool wall. And then I let it flow gently while taking off my swim glasses and the swimcap, and rearranging my hair. You just have to pee slowly, otherwise the water may turn yellowish and give it away. But I always take a few minutes to do so.

And afterwards in the wave pool, or the hot tubs with sparkling water and jets I can piss without fear of being caught, since there's always a strong current or too many bubbles to see anything. I like that especially, but I mostly pee shortly before leaving the pool, anyway. That's my way to say good-bye to the people in there.

But I never pee in the changing cabins, I think that would be gross, and I also would be afraid of getting caught.
freepee

Beitrag von freepee »

AmericanPee hat geschrieben:Ich geh zum Pinkeln im Schwimmbad bevorzugt ins Wasser. Mein Freund legt wenn er dabei ist auch oft die Hand dazwischen oder er zieht mich auf seinen Schritt. Das macht er auch gern, wenn er es laufen lässt...
Macht ihr auch immer mit eurem Partner?
JrgF

Beitrag von JrgF »

Ja, das mache ich mit meiner Freundin auch so. Das ist ein schönes Gefühl, wenn es um ihr Bikinihöschen schön warm wird und man dabei Hautkontakt hat.
Antworten